I was just concluding an email to a dear brother at FossilizedCustoms.com, when the Holy Spirit of Yahuah spoke in my spirit these words: The World Changes Right Away.
I hesitated for a moment before typing them, because I tend to hold back more than I should. I err on the side of caution. Not that caution is lack of faith, but because I often catch myself writing more information than most readers want to read.
Nonetheless, we live in the most important time of our lives, and much must be said, quickly.
First thing – You must prepare what you are going to tell the lost when Yahuah sends them to you, because they are coming. They will come “one drop at a time” at first, but the drops will become a spring, then a creek, then a river, and it will not be long in coming.
You must prepare now what you will tell them when they ask you:
- Is this the end of the world?
- Is God real?
- How do you know?
- Why/How does He lkove me?
- Why does He let things get so bad?
- Can I be saved?
- What do I have to do?
Those are the most basic of “key questions” that you must be able to answer convincingly when you are asked, because you will be asked.
Let’s take a look at them, shall we?
- Is this the end of the world? – Yes, it is. Be direct and do not vacillate. Do not hedge your words and look them directly in the eye, holding their eyes with your own as you say “Yes, it is”. For you are correct. It is the end of the world. It comes quickly, and as man understands “quickly”, for it pleases Yahuah to bring to an end the lies of the satan.
- “Is God real?’ – Of course He is. The war has been between Yahuah and the fallen ones for thousands of years, and possibly extending farther back than the creation of earth. Personally, I believe the satan, the lucifer who deceived 1/3rd of the angels in Heaven hated us before we were ever created. I believe he hated us before the earth was born. I believe he hated us the moment he learned that the Great God Yahuah intended to raise up for Himself a class of beings who would worship Him HAVING NEVER SEEN HIM. Even the angels in heaven, to this very day, as you read this, marvel at the faith that some of us have.
Note than in 1 Peter, we conclude chapter 1 with the statement that even the angels long to look into these things. And what “things” are these? It is none other than the planned destruction of the very plain-looking man/messiah Yahusha for the “glad tidings” to US, you and me. Our “salvation”, our election and ascension into heaven as living children of HIM, Yahuah – the One. He IS.
So the angels are practically mystified over all this. They do not understand themselves what is happening, so great is its importance to Yahuah. Our creation is for a purpose, and that purpose is not here, but there. The time on the earth is a test, a winnowing out of the wheat from the chaff, the wheat from the tares. Heaven is the beginning, not the end, and as you serve Him in this human form, so will you be rewarded in Heaven when you finally inherit your TRUE form.
The satan could not bear this, and he desires your specific death. Mine, too. Yet… powerless to overcome the Ruach Hakodesh unless it is the Will of Yahuah that we die, the satan can only roar like a fierce beast, and turn away powerless in the face of Holiness.
Are you beginning to understand just exactly who you are? You are a living “plan”. Yahuah Himself has desires for you; great power and authority for those who obey His commands IN THIS TIME. The faithful. That is what faithfulness is – obedience to His commands.
“Walk before me, and be perfect.” Remember that? Who said it, and to whom? And what was the reward of obedience?
1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who, according to his great mercy, has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from among the dead,
1Pe 1:4 to an incorruptible and undefiled and unfading inheritance, reserved in the heavens for you,
1Pe 1:5 who are kept guarded by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
1Pe 1:6 Wherein ye exult, for a little while at present, if needed, put to grief by various trials,
1Pe 1:7 that the proving of your faith, much more precious than of gold which perishes, though it be proved by fire, be found to praise and glory and honour in the revelation of Jesus Christ:
1Pe 1:8 whom, having not seen, ye love; on whom though not now looking, but believing, ye exult with joy unspeakable and filled with the glory,
1Pe 1:9 receiving the end of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
1Pe 1:10 Concerning which salvation prophets, who have prophesied of the grace towards you, sought out and searched out;
1Pe 1:11 searching what, or what manner of time, the Spirit of Christ which was in them pointed out, testifying before of the sufferings which belonged to Christ, and the glories after these.
1Pe 1:12 To whom it was revealed, that not to themselves but to you they ministered those things, which have now been announced to you by those who have declared to you the glad tidings by the Holy Spirit, sent from heaven, which angels desire to look into.
3. How do you know God is Real? – This is how I know He is real. He saved me. That is how I know. Though Yahusha fulfilled all the prophecies concerning His birth, life and death, to me as an unsaved person, that was cook, but until I tasted His power, I did not know. Even when I was overcome by the Holy Spirit of Yahuah as a 19 year-old, I was not certain of anything except that something wild and unexplainable had just happened to me. And when Yahuah showed me the greatest evil present on the earth, and He did, yes, I turned forever to Him. It was equally powerful, supernatural (extraordinarily so), and that event pointed me eternally east, facing always and forever the eternal city of my God, and to which He returns soon.
But the death of me came one night, alone in my apartment, in the bad as I lay reading Ezekiel 1.
Ezekiel in Babylon
Eze 1:1 And it came to be in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, on the fifth of the new moon, as I was among the exiles by the River Keḇar, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of Elohim.
Eze 1:2 On the fifth of the new moon, in the fifth year of Sovereign Yehoyaḵin’s exile,
Eze 1:3 the word of יהוה came expressly to Yeḥezqěl the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Kasdim by the River Keḇar. And the hand of יהוה came upon him there.
The Glory of the Lord
Eze 1:4 And I looked and saw a whirlwind coming out of the north, a great cloud with fire flashing itself. And brightness was all around it, and out of its midst like glowing metal, out of the midst of the fire,
Eze 1:5 and out of the midst of it came what looked like four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man.
Eze 1:6 And each one had four faces, and each one had four wings.
Eze 1:7 And their feet were straight feet, and the soles of their feet were like the sole of a calves’ foot. And they sparkled like the appearance of polished bronze,
Eze 1:8 and under their wings on their four sides were the hands of a man. And each of the four had faces and wings –
Eze 1:9 their wings touched one another. They did not turn when they went, but each one went straight forward.
Eze 1:10 And the likeness of their faces: the face of a man, and each of the four had the face of a lion on the right side, and each of the four had the face of an ox on the left side, and each of the four had the face of an eagle.
Eze 1:11 Such were their faces. Their wings were spread upward, two of each touched one another, and two covered their bodies.
Eze 1:12 And each one went straight forward, going wherever the spirit was to go, and they did not turn when they went.
Eze 1:13 And the likeness of the living creatures: their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of torches, moving back and forth among the living creatures. And the fire was bright, and out of the fire went lightning.
Eze 1:14 And the living creatures ran back and forth, like the appearance of a flash of lightning.
Eze 1:15 And I looked at the living creatures, and saw a wheel on the earth beside each living creature with its four faces.
Eze 1:16 The appearance of the wheels and their works was like the appearance of beryl, and all four had the same form. The appearance of their works was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel.
Eze 1:17 When they went, they went in any one of four directions, they did not turn aside when they went.
Eze 1:18 And their rims were high and awesome, and their rims were covered with eyes, all around the four of them.
Eze 1:19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them. And when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.
Eze 1:20 Wherever the spirit was to go, they went, because there the spirit went. And the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.
Eze 1:21 When those went, these went; when those stood, these stood. And when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.
Eze 1:22 And a likeness was over the heads of the living creatures, an expanse like the appearance of an awesome crystal, stretched out over their heads.
Eze 1:23 And under the expanse their wings were straight, one toward another. Each one had two which covered one side, and each one had two which covered the other side of the body.
Eze 1:24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of many waters, like the voice of the Almighty, a tumult like the noise of an army. And when they stood still, they let down their wings.
Eze 1:25 And a voice came from above the expanse that was over their heads. When they stood, they dropped their wings.
Eze 1:26 And above the expanse over their heads was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like a sapphire stone. And on the likeness of the throne was a likeness as the appearance of a man high above it.
Eze 1:27 And from the appearance of His waist and upward I saw what looked like glowing metal with the appearance of fire all around within it. And from the appearance of His waist and downward I saw what looked like fire, and brightness all around.
Eze 1:28 As the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the esteem of יהוה. And when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard a voice of One speaking.
When I read all of this and reached verse 25, reading through to the end, I was seized by my whole body, as is some kind of power had me in its grip, raising my body off the bed with only my head and feet still touching it. And the power gripping my soul held me, and I cried out to Him “You are my God. I am convinced you ARE.”
That convincing, called “conviction” was just as strong as the spirit of Yahuah that seized me in the desert 14 years earlier. So powerful. I cannot express it, but it took me. He saved ME, not I saved me. He owns me, as he is my rightful owner. My ear is nailed to His doorpost.
Even now, as I write for you, I feel and remember that night. That power and conviction never faded, it is always with me.
That is how I know He is real.
4. Why does god love me? – I do not know. All I know is that I have children, and when I look at them, I adore them. When they are disobedient and I either discipline them or punish them, I still adore them. I allow them so much that, when they stray too far from the perfect, they think I do not notice, or that I am weak and that they can do as they please. They prefer to govern themselves, to live without restraint, rejecting my greater wisdom and authority, not believing that I have their best interests at heart.
But I do, and I long to see them be as men, walking before me in perfection, doing well for the right reasons, knowing good from evil and choosing good. I love them because I have love in me for them. Yahuah loves us much more, with much greater fervor, with much greater character, wisdom, patience, kindness and hope for us. He has plans for us, plans that are unspeakably empowering. Words do not exist that can paint that divine reality clearly, but I see it, I feel it and I yearn with all my soul for it.
5. Why does He let things get so bad? – Easy one to answer. He allows that because we allow it. We encourage sin, we demand to sin, we pay cash for sin. Sin is literally in our blood. Our flesh craves sin. We lust, use drugs, lie, hate – there is no good in us, and only Yahuah is good. As Yahusha (aka “Jesus”) told his disciple: “If you then, being EVIL…” Wow. That us an indictment of all mankind. We are evil, oh yes we are. Even me. Especially me.
6. Can I be saved? – Of course. Yahusha made the process very simple. Salvation is quite simple – believe on His name and be saved. But that “believe on His name” part has teeth. It is not a Disney fantasy, a make-believe fairy tale. We are called to FOLLOW, and that means to know His commands and to obey them. If we do not follow in the Way, if we disobey His commands, then He clearly is not our God and we were not “saved” by Him. When Yahusha saves, the saved follow. its that simple.
As Isaiah says in 26:10 – “Though GRACE is shown to the wicked, they do not learn righteousness.” – We, the wicked, are shown grace through Yahusha. Salvation is offered in His outstretched and bloody hands. People love that, but its the “learning righteousness” part that they do now want to do. They reject walking before Yahuah and being perfect as He is perfect. That makes them vulnerable to the Great Delusion, and most will succumb to it and die.
Some Christmas Truth
Below are three documents that you may download and read. They are from different sources and all pertain to the satanic origins of the pagan festival that evolved into the staged/false event called “christmas’. The more I learn, the more I despise this evil event, which occurs every year on December 25th for a very specific reason.
You were taught in elementary school that the pagan festival renamed “christmas” was banned, illegal in the UK and the USA, right?